Investing in the quality of care for people living at home or in a care home.
Ensuring quality of care lies at the heart of an effective healthcare system. The King Baudouin Foundation is committed to contribute to such a system, not just for those living in their own home but also for people living in a care home. Thanks to the considerable means made available by the Dr. Daniël De Coninck Fund, we are able to invest in primary care as well as in the quality of life for people requiring support and care at home.
- support for research and expanding knowledge on primary care
- encouraging innovation to make the care professions more attractive
- investing in the implementation of technology in home care, which improves the quality of life for patients and their families
- support for the development and perpetuation of caring neighbourhoods that offer care and support, in which there is cooperation between local inhabitants, authorities and frontline professionals
- support initiatives in care homes that have a direct impact on residents’ quality of life
- encourage collaboration and partnerships, particularly European and international, around integrated community care.
Fund Benevermedex - Assure your future
Support to research in the field of private insurances for the benefit of victims of accidents
2023 UCB Community Health Fund - Call for Support Projects
Focus on projects addressing mental health issues of vulnerable young people (ages 15 to 24) suffering from mental health issues
Fund Claire Fauconnier & Fund Guy Sallets
Supporting research on the quality of care in multiple sclerosis
REMA Medical Technologies
Provision of improved collaboration and ongoing distance training for health professionals, through the Rema Medical Technologies platform.
Fondation Sainte-Elisabeth / Fonds Onco-radiothérapie
In line with integrative medicine, provision of individual care and collective activities for patients and their families, from diagnosis up to one year after treatment.
Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO)
Support of young and promising researchers in oncology, in the form of special additional bench fees to a number of FWO postdoctoral fellowships (junior and senior).1/ Ada Nowosa…
Solidarité et droit aux soins de santé / Solidariteit en het recht op gezondheidszorg
Ella Stappers (Fund )
The Fund Ella Stappers was created to support research in the field of neonatology
Fondation CHU Saint-Pierre (Friends of Fund)
Philanthropists support projects from the Fondation CHU Saint-Pierre projects that contribute to maintaining the quality of care for patients and support for their families.
Fund Little O
Support for projects related to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy