Investing in the quality of care for people living at home or in a care home.
Ensuring quality of care lies at the heart of an effective healthcare system. The King Baudouin Foundation is committed to contribute to such a system, not just for those living in their own home but also for people living in a care home. Thanks to the considerable means made available by the Dr. Daniël De Coninck Fund, we are able to invest in primary care as well as in the quality of life for people requiring support and care at home.
- support for research and expanding knowledge on primary care
- encouraging innovation to make the care professions more attractive
- investing in the implementation of technology in home care, which improves the quality of life for patients and their families
- support for the development and perpetuation of caring neighbourhoods that offer care and support, in which there is cooperation between local inhabitants, authorities and frontline professionals
- support initiatives in care homes that have a direct impact on residents’ quality of life
- encourage collaboration and partnerships, particularly European and international, around integrated community care.
Fonds Dr. Daniël De Coninck : Transnational Forum on Integrated Community Care
Transnational Forum for Integrated Community Care
Fund Un coeur qui se bat
Improving the quality of life of patients with heart diseases
Dr. Daniël De Coninck (Fund)
Supporting primary care professionals and improving the quality of life of patients in the home situation.