Investing in the quality of care for people living at home or in a care home.
Ensuring quality of care lies at the heart of an effective healthcare system. The King Baudouin Foundation is committed to contribute to such a system, not just for those living in their own home but also for people living in a care home. Thanks to the considerable means made available by the Dr. Daniël De Coninck Fund, we are able to invest in primary care as well as in the quality of life for people requiring support and care at home.
- support for research and expanding knowledge on primary care
- encouraging innovation to make the care professions more attractive
- investing in the implementation of technology in home care, which improves the quality of life for patients and their families
- support for the development and perpetuation of caring neighbourhoods that offer care and support, in which there is cooperation between local inhabitants, authorities and frontline professionals
- support initiatives in care homes that have a direct impact on residents’ quality of life
- encourage collaboration and partnerships, particularly European and international, around integrated community care.
Multiple Sclerosis Research
Improving the quality of care and the quality of life of patients with Multiple Sclerosis and their relatives
Grants for frontline healthcare professionals
Call for projects targeting frontline professionals in healthcare.
Fund Claire Fauconnier & Fund Guy Sallets
Supporting research on the quality of care in multiple sclerosis
Support to the research project: 'Single Cell Technologies Applied To Healthy Articular Cartilage Profiling'
Supported project : Exploring PhysIcal therapy Care in Psoriatic Arthritis (EPIC-PsA trial)
Support to the research project : 'A Reproductive Life Plan for women with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: development and evaluation of user experiences'
Solidarité et droit aux soins de santé / Solidariteit en het recht op gezondheidszorg
Lokaal samenwerken in zorgzame buurten
ZOOM: Aidants proches et personnes âgées à domicile. Qui sont-ils ? Que font-ils ? Une analyse / Mantelzorgers van thuiswonende ouderen. Wie zijn ze? Wat doen ze? Een analyse
Fondation CHIRAN (Friends of Fund)
Philanthropists support projects of Chiran Foundation to provide further education to nurses who wish to upgrade their skills.
Support for projects that focus on patients and their families, with priority given to cancer patients.
ReumaNet (Friends of Fund)
Philanthropists support projects that work to improve the mental, social and physical health of rheumatoid arthritis patients in Flanders.