Investing in the quality of care for people living at home or in a care home.
Ensuring quality of care lies at the heart of an effective healthcare system. The King Baudouin Foundation is committed to contribute to such a system, not just for those living in their own home but also for people living in a care home. Thanks to the considerable means made available by the Dr. Daniël De Coninck Fund, we are able to invest in primary care as well as in the quality of life for people requiring support and care at home.
- support for research and expanding knowledge on primary care
- encouraging innovation to make the care professions more attractive
- investing in the implementation of technology in home care, which improves the quality of life for patients and their families
- support for the development and perpetuation of caring neighbourhoods that offer care and support, in which there is cooperation between local inhabitants, authorities and frontline professionals
- support initiatives in care homes that have a direct impact on residents’ quality of life
- encourage collaboration and partnerships, particularly European and international, around integrated community care.
Grants for frontline healthcare professionals
Call for projects targeting frontline professionals in healthcare.
Fund Claire Fauconnier & Fund Guy Sallets
Supporting research on the quality of care in multiple sclerosis
Fund Benevermedex - Assure your future
Support to research in the field of private insurances aiming at improving the prevention, evaluation, compensation and quality of life of victims of accidents
European Oncology Nursing Society
To support the participation of oncology nurses in the EONS 'Cancer Nursing Congress: Towards a new era in cancer care'.
Support to the fellowship: 'Orthopedic claims at the Fund for Medical Accidents: from final advice to prevention'
Support to the research project: 'Single Cell Technologies Applied To Healthy Articular Cartilage Profiling'
Solidarité et droit aux soins de santé / Solidariteit en het recht op gezondheidszorg
Lokaal samenwerken in zorgzame buurten
ZOOM: Aidants proches et personnes âgées à domicile. Qui sont-ils ? Que font-ils ? Une analyse / Mantelzorgers van thuiswonende ouderen. Wie zijn ze? Wat doen ze? Een analyse
Fund Oscar John Thomas
Inclusion of children with some form of neurodivergence
Marcel Hugo (Fund)
Support for projects for sick and visually impaired children and young people in the Province of Liege.
Scientific research on the prevention and evaluation of human damage by private insurances.