How can we help you?
Have a look at our FAQs (questions & answers), grouped by subject.
Would you like to be part of the KBF?
If you can’t find an answer to your question:
Call our contact centre:
- on +32 2 500 4 555
- workdays between 9 am and 5 pm
Our main offices are in Brussels:
King Baudouin Foundation
Rue Brederode 21
1000 Brussels, Belgium
We are also happy to see you in Namur:
Place Jean de Flandre
5100 Jambes, Belgium
How to get to the Foundation’s main office
By public transport
- Train (to Brussels Central train station)
- Tram 92 or 94 (to Royale)
- Metro lines 2 and 6 (to Trône or Porte de Namur)
- Bus 27, 38, 71 or 95 (to Royale); bus 12, 21, 27, 34, 38, 54, 80 or 95 (to Trône); bus 34, 54, 71 or 80 (to Porte de Namur).
- Follow direction Bruxelles Centre
- Take the inner ring road (R20)
- Exit at Porte de Namur or Place du Trône
- Public car parking is available at Parking Deux Portes (entrance at Porte de Namur).
A covered cycle park is available behind our offices.
Our renovated office building in Rue Brederode, Brussels
The King Baudouin Foundation has been awarded the two-star ‘Eco-dynamic enterprise’ label in recognition of the quality of its environmental management.
We now work in a renovated, low-energy building (with energy consumption of 30kWh per square metre). Our offices have also been certified neutral in CO2 emissions.
Our banking details
IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404
0415.580.365 RPM Brussels
Foundation of public utility
Donations of 40 euros or more to the King Baudouin Foundation are entitled to a tax reduction of 45% of the
amount effectively donated and are certified by a tax certificate issued by the Foundation.