Are you looking to raise funds for a charitable project? Would you welcome support from around the globe?
The Myriad alliance for borderless giving connects funders and project leaders, wherever they are, to make a better world, together. As a founding partner in this global network, the King Baudouin Foundation can help your organisation draw on the support of thousands of potential donors, notably in North America, Asia, and Australasia, and will package the most efficient legal, fiscal, and administrative structure to channel their support toward your goals, unhindered by frontiers.
The Myriad alliance is anchored in, and strengthens, existing collaboration between several international philanthropy structures:
- the King Baudouin Foundation, establishes links between donors and projects supported in Belgium, Europe, Africa and Latin America. The King Baudouin Foundation is also one of the leading founding partners of the Transnational Giving Europe network.
- Myriad USA (formerly KBFUS), draws on over two decades of experience in offering advice and made-to-measure solutions for US donors wishing to support good causes abroad, in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. In addition to the fiscal facilities it permits, our partner is reputed for its in-depth knowledge of local legislation regarding international donations and the not-for-profit sector in Europe and Africa. Myriad USA also works with universities, museums, and other not-for-profit European and African institutions that wish to raise funds in the United States.
- KBF CANADA, supports philanthropists – private individuals, families, businesses and foundations – that wish to support good causes throughout the world. Founded in 2017, this philanthropic organisation registered in Canada develops personalised solutions that take account of each donor’s particular wishes. Thanks to KBF CANADA, donors can fulfil their philanthropic ambitions via international projects conducted throughout the world and can benefit from KBF CANADA’s knowledge of Canadian legislation and fiscal advantages.
- Give2Asia, a U.S.-based Public Charity that helps donors based across the globe to facilitate full-cycle grantmaking in China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong SAR. Give2Asia’s deep local knowledge, 20 years of experience, and specialised local offices offer individuals, corporations, and associations guidance and facilities to achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Give2Asia Australia, an international nonprofit based in Melbourne that serves as a strategic partner and ally for philanthropy. Give2Asia Australia offers a suite of services for Australian individuals, corporates, and not-for-profits.
- Give2Asia Foundation (Hong Kong), founded in 2012 under Section 88 as a charitable organisation. Give2Asia Foundation (Hong Kong) serves as a local partner for philanthropy and works with individuals, corporations, and private foundations to achieve their charitable goals. Its strategic location in Hong Kong SAR allows for the facilitation of cross-border giving for causes within the Greater Bay Area and worldwide.
- Gift Trust New Zealand, a registered charity that’s been helping donors simplify and amplify their giving since 2009.