An organisation in Belgium
Raising funds transparently in Belgium and/or abroad.
Does your association or organisation work for the common good in Belgium? Would you like to raise funds in Belgium as well as abroad in order to bring to fruition one or more projects?
Our various tools can help you to collect donations in complete transparency in Belgium, Europe and/or internationally (e.g. in the USA, Canada, Asia) and provide visibility for your project(s). Moreover, your donors, whether they are based in Belgium or elsewhere in the world, can rest assured that their donations will be put to good use. And they will benefit from tax advantages.
Which solution to choose for your project?
Find out more about some of our fundraising tools. We are of course at your disposal to adapt them to meet your needs and wishes.
Fundraising in Belgium
- A project account: fundraising to conduct a project of general interest.
- A cultural patronage account for museums: raising funds to promote a collection of public heritage.
- A cultural patronage account for the performing arts : raising funds to conduct an artistic creative project linked to the performing arts.
- A solidarity account for schools: raising funds to support disadvantaged pupils.
A ‘Friends of’ Fund , is an option that enables a group of philanthropists to provide structural support to your organisation.
Fundraising in Europe and/or internationally
Donors (individuals, businesses, organisations) based in France, the Netherlands, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Denmark can make a donation directly to your organisation via the King Baudouin Foundation while still benefiting from the tax advantages of their country of residence. We take care of issuing them with the appropriate tax certificates for the countries concerned.
Our international network also enables your organisation to Our international network also enables your organisation to receive donations from other countries in Europe and/or elsewhere in the world. receive donations from other countries in Europe and/or elsewhere in the world. .
- Transnational Giving Europe: fundraising from other European countries.
- KBFUS: fundraising from American donors.
- KBF CANADA: fundraising from Canadian donors.
- Elsewhere in the world: fundraising in Asia and Australia.