2023 UCB Community Health Fund - Call for Support Projects
Focus on projects addressing mental health issues of vulnerable young people (ages 15 to 24) suffering from mental health issues
What is it about?
This new call for projects aims at providing support to young people facing mental health challenges.
The fund is committed to creating positive changes in communities and will offer grants to non-profit and non-governmental organizations worldwide dedicated to improving the physical, social, and psychological well-being of young people aged 15 to 24 with mental disorders.
Amidst the global challenges of climate change, racism, inequality, and conflict, young people are increasingly vulnerable to mental health problems and heightened insecurity.
The UCB Community Health Fund will provide a total of EUR 2 million grants this year.
Non-profit and non-governmental organizations worldwide are encouraged to submit their project proposals if they meet the following criteria:
· Target audience: Young people between the age of 15 – 24
· Focus areas: Mental health issues and related challenges (more details in document with criteria)
· Geographical areas: the organization and the project need to be located within the countries where UCB has an office (see document)
· Timeline: Accepting submissions from 2 May – 3 July 2023
· Grant amounts: Organizations can request grants between €30,000 ($36,000) and €50,000 ($60,000).
Who is it for?
Non-governmental and non-profit organisations operating in countries where UCB has an office (see 'List of UCB Countries') - Individuals cannot apply for funding. - For-profit commercial organisations, hospitals and government agencies are also excluded from funding.
How to submit an application?
Make sure you are eligible for this call for projects.
Connect up to your account via https://candidate.kbs-frb.be, or create an account if this is your first application.
Complete the application form online (you can take your time and do it in several stages if you like).
When your application has been fully completed, send it in.
We will send you a confirmation by e-mail, as well as a pdf of your application.