What is it about?
This call has been closed. Decision will be announced in early November 2023.
This new call for projects aims at providing support to young people facing mental health challenges.
The fund is committed to creating positive changes in communities and will offer grants to non-profit and non-governmental organizations worldwide dedicated to improving the physical, social, and psychological well-being of young people aged 15 to 24 with mental disorders.
Amidst the global challenges of climate change, racism, inequality, and conflict, young people are increasingly vulnerable to mental health problems and heightened insecurity.
The UCB Community Health Fund will provide a total of EUR 2 million grants this year.
Non-profit and non-governmental organizations worldwide are encouraged to submit their project proposals if they meet the following criteria:
· Target audience: Young people between the age of 15 – 24
· Focus areas: Mental health issues and related challenges (more details in document with criteria)
· Geographical areas: the organization and the project need to be located within the countries where UCB has an office (see document)
· Timeline: Accepting submissions from 2 May – 3 July 2023
· Grant amounts: Organizations can request grants between €30,000 ($36,000) and €50,000 ($60,000).